Sunday, February 7, 2010

Upsidedown

This is a tough time we live in. I don't know how I got to this point where I'm unemployed, upsidedown on, not just one, but two mortgages, and racking up credit card debt. I know that there are others out there who are in the same financial situation, and my heart is heavy for you. I've went through a series of emotions from hope to despair. When I was at my lowest point my friend Bobby and my friend Rolo rescued me. Bobby came and got me out of bed and shared, what I can only describe as, the wisdom of God. His words of encouragement lifted my spirits and gave me back some hope.

Don't ever think that you can't make a difference in someone's life. God can use you, rich or poor, young or old, to bring someone out of the pits of despair and give them hope for the future . . . just listen to His voice. The voice inside or the gentle nudge that you feel might be God prompting you to reach out to another soul.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Dad...I can't wait to see what the new hope we all have in our situation brings! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete