Thursday, September 12, 2013

Life In Middle Tennessee . . . so far.

Since moving to Middle Tennessee in January 2013, I have enjoyed the weather and the natural surroundings. I live in Franklin, TN which is just south of Nashville a ways. We found a home close to the historic downtown area where there are plenty of events going on all year round. There are a lot of scenic waterways in Middle, TN. I have Kayaked the Duck, the Harpeth, and the Stones river so far, and some of them a couple of times. I have also enjoyed some of the lakes in the area. Percy Priest is a great paddle with Islands for exploring or camping. I have also kayaked the lakes at Montgomery Bell State park. My latest adventure has been Mountain Biking and there are plenty of challenging trails in the area that I can't wait to explore!

Jones Mill Mountain Bike Trail at Long Hunter State Park, TN

On the Trail at  Long Hunter State Park

Percy Priest Lake at Long hunter State Park--Miles from the shoreline on an island in the middle of the lake. One of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment